PROFILE OF THE FOUNDER
Heena is the operator and owner of Celebrity Makeovers. She is known for her unique, exquisite and exemplary works. Heena is recognised as one of Australia’s top leading make-up artists in the industry for the past 21 years.
Her work has been acknowledged and recognised within the industry where she has had the pleasure of working with popular events and magazines:
- The Mrs. Universe Contest
- Indian Film Festival and Awards of Australia
- AIBCA Awards
- Fiji Fashion Week
- Vogue Magazine
- Mai Life Magazine
- Countless glamour photoshoots and theatre looks
- Numerous Fashion runway shows
She has had her work ramping in broadcast and print media (local and international) including;
- Fiji One TV
- Australian Radio Stations
- Russian TV and Radio Stations
- Online and print media articles covering topics such as lifestyle, health, well-being and beauty
Heena, behind her beautiful face, is a strong businesswoman who has excelled in the make-up industry.
- An award-winning therapist from AIAS
- A finalist for Brisbane Women in Business Awards for Community Dedication and Social Justice
- On the judges’ panel for various makeup artist contests
- On the judges’ panel for Australian pageantry
A model herself at only 5 feet tall, she has proved that you can achieve what you want if you set your mind to it! Combined with beauty, wit, and intelligence, she had participated and won the following beauty titles;
- The title of Mrs. Universe Pacific Islands
- Finalist for Mrs. Pacific Islands
- Finalist for Mrs. Australasia
- Finalist at the Mrs. Universe Contest in Belarus
- Former State Director at the Brides of Asia Queensland 2018
She was also a top model nominee for Brides of Asia in 2016
Heena believes that life’s fulfillment is when you give back to the community. So she has been actively sharing her blessings to various organisations namely;
- Breast Cancer Foundation
- Inspiring Australia
- Mission Beautiful Australia
- Women’s Legal Services Queensland
- Concern Org
- Queens Without Scars
- Helping Hands Foundation
- GOPIO Australia
In addition, Heena loves providing complimentary make-up for ladies battling cancer.
And finally, she is married with 2 children.
Heena feels blessed to be trained by one of the finest in the industry….Ash Kumar Academy.